Accounts AssistantReference: J50534
Within this role, there will be a number of duties you will be responsible for including:
- Maintaining and covering the processes and transactions for a large portfolio within the organisation
- Bank reconciliations and assist with balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with the month end process
- Processing all financial transactions up to and including trial balance
A successful candidate within this role will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Advanced excel skills, i.e. the ability to use V Look-Ups and Pivot Tables.
- Excellent communications skills as role will require liaising with senior members within the organisation
- Previous experience working within finance, and use the packages such as Xero or equivalent
- Good problem solving skills and a high attention to detail
- Organised and structured within your work.
The role is based in the south of Cambridgeshire and is a great opportunity for a well-rounded, hard working candidate.