Accounts AnalystReference: J52043
Working within a small finance team, you will be reporting directly to the Site Accountant whist providing vital information to management teams to understand production and spend for the business.
The main duties for this role will include:
- Analysis and reporting of production costs for tracking and prediction
- Overseeing the data concerning volumes and forecasting
- Working with operations team to identify consumption and reports
- Identifying ways of improving efficiency of data capture and systems
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience with data management and reporting
- Advanced IT skills, Excel is essential
- Extensive data analysis skills
- Accountancy background is desirable
The successful person will be employed on a full-time permanent basis and receive a competitive package.
If you feel you are suitable for the role, please select apply now to submit your application.
Alternatively, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact Jessica Shepherdson at Pure Resourcing Solutions - Norwich.