The main duties of the role are as follows:
- Preparation of monthly and annual management accounts
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting
- Preparing and analysis income and expenditure reports
- Managing the income of rental properties and allocating that correctly in the nominal ledger
- Provide a detailed annual property valuation report to management
- Liaise with property management agents on capEX spend to individual properties and record accordingly in the accounts system
- Monthly reconciliation of agents fee
- Provide detailed reports on property investment to the management team
Candidates must have dealt with property accounting in the past and must be familiar with accounting for property leases, sales and investment. It would also be ideal if the successful candidate has experience of propman however this isn't essential. The role requires someone who has strong excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables etc). Ideally candidates will be a fully qualified Accountant however candidates with property experience without a qualification will also be considered.
This role requires an immediate start so for more information please get in touch today!