Account ManagerReference: J52589
- Looking after projects for new and existing accounts. This will involve meeting and discussing ideas, conducting research, producing a proposal and quote, ordering textiles, overseeing the production process through to delivery
- Inputting data into in-house systems
- Seeking out new opportunities to increase awareness of the brand and gain new business
- Regular travel within the UK attending site visits
- Contributing to the marketing plan including using social media, attending events and creation of Website content
- Positive, flexible and motivated individual.
- Confident with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Inquisitive and interested in learning
- A textile degree or similar relevant background would be desirable but not essential.
- Creative with a keen passion for quality design.
The successful candidate must have a full driving licence and able to accommodate regular business travel predominantly within the UK.