2nd Line Support (Woolwich)Reference: J57053
Following further investment across the IT estate the business are looking for a broad range of skills and a hands on approach.
Duties will include:
* 2nd line IT support across a number of UK sites
* Administration across a number of CRM & ERP systems as well as a range of applications
* Escalation point for IT issues from helpdesk/1st line team
* Working with the broader IT team on general infrastructure issues and new projects
* problem solving across full range of IT issues
* Supporting hardware purchasing and set-up of new laptops, desktops, mobiles & tablets
* Willingness to step up and cover at a more senior level and progress into 3rd line issues
* Working with 3rd party suppliers
Experience in the following would be useful:
* Experienced in an ITIL environment
* Broad range of exposure to various systems and applications
* Experienced with Offcie365, Windows 10 - Dynamics Nav experience ideal but not essential
* Experience using a service desk tool and ticketing system in a busy environment
* Hands on and friendly with good customer facing skills
* Range of networking skills - DNS / DHCP / TCIP
* Experience using active directory
The business are offering training and development with a clear career path and excellent opportunities as the business grows.
They offer an excellent salary and broad range of benefits. Flexi-working and work from home will be available in the current landscape.
Please apply for further details...