2nd Line SupportJob not available
- You will be a dynamic, self-motivated IT Professional with the opportunity to perform a 360-degree role, having access to all functions relative to keep a user base live and efficient. The technician will be able to make the role their own, bringing fresh ideas and new tech to the forefront of the organisation.
- Reporting to the Systems Manager & the ICT Group Service Delivery Manager you will provide second line technical support to internal users, located across several sites. You will be required to log and manage incoming calls through to resolution via an ITSM system.
- You must possess excellent communication skills and understand the importance of providing outstanding customer service. You are required to have high levels of concentration and work efficiently and professionally under pressure. The role requires strong organisational skills and the ability to make decisions while balancing the varying priorities of open calls.
- You are expected to have the aptitude to understand and work on computer hardware and software in varying configurations. To demonstrate a positive can-do attitude at all times and drive the can do' attitude across the ICT Department.
- Must have a broad understanding of the physical layer of ICT, from Prep to support to asset management for all type of end point devices i.e. mobiles (Android/Apple etc.), Tablets, Laptops, Desktops etc. and be adept at troubleshooting all of the above.
- Must understand Windows networking from DNS, DHCP to TCIP on an end point device and be adept at troubleshooting all of the above.
- You should have a passionate interest in tech with at least 2 years experience within a similar position
- A solid understanding of Active Directory, Office 365, some networking and hardware support is essential
- Excellent communication skills are a must
For further information please contact Jenny Saban in our Cambridge office
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: