2nd Line EngineerJob not available
Please note you must have a full driving license and access to a vehicle to be considered for this role.
• Understand and promote the ITIL framework in the daily role of service operations.
• To provide advice to customers on the efficient and safe use of computer systems.
• To be fully abreast of all Security policies and process' and to fully endorse and enforce these in the live environment. Furthermore, be able to explain to customers the need to enforce these etherising their individual responsibility and how this benefits them on a daily basis.
• Ensure that efficient resolution of faults and customer feedback are addressed as a matter of priority.
• Maintain ownership of calls and maintain communication with customers in order to achieve response targets defined by the Group Service Delivery Manager.
• Use technical knowledge to interpret customer requirements, troubleshoot calls, provide advice and fault resolution on first contact in accordance with the Service Level Agreement.
• Will act as the escalation point for the Service Desk
• Providing technical advice to customers and Team members. The post holder must be able to communicate technical system matters to non-technical staff clearly and in a manner, whereby they are able to fully understand the issues.
• Using own judgment, gather detailed, complex and sensitive information and where appropriate input this accurately into the Service Desk ITSM System and other system software.
• Utilise existing technologies to obtain and manipulate software/hardware information and to remotely administer systems.
• Assist in the monitoring of Group infrastructure, raising support calls and escalating when appropriate.
• Responsible for monitoring the forward schedule of change in order to keep up to date with planned infrastructure outages.
• Within own sphere of responsibility, ensure the Service Desk (first line support) achieve targets (e.g. Service Level Agreements) defined by Group Service Delivery Manager.
• Maintenance and administration of telephony systems across the group
• Report Writing and analytical analysis.
• Administration of MS Dynamics Nav, Office 365, Windows 10
For further information please contact Jenny in our Cambridge Office
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: