1st Line Support Specialist - Part Time Temporary PositionJob not available
I am currently supporting an international organisation that is empowering researchers and librarians around the world with niche technology. The company is based in the USA with two key sites here in the UK, They seeking an a part time temporary 1st Line Support Specialist to help their team. You will have the opportunity to work alongside talented engineers whilst gaining exposure to a broad range of IT related projects and activities.
As the Support Desk Specialist, you will be responsible for maintaining most activities performed by the Support team, including all problem resolution and technical support to employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Completes or escalates support tickets from phone queue and Remedy System.
• Interfaces with end-users to understand the software/hardware requirements for each job.
• Performs extensive troubleshooting in order to ensure hardware and software compatibility with company-provided equipment.
• Builds and configures system images for laptop and desktop computers.
• Provides limited support to Active Directory (AD).
• Provides first-level Hardware and Software support.
• Provides first-level Virtual Support.
• Follows department policies and procedures, to ensure all platforms operate at peak efficiency and meet their business requirements.
• Adheres to all security processes and procedures.
• Maintains complete confidentiality.
This is an urgent position so apply now!
Get in contact now for more information about the company and the position - Tom Aldis
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: