1st Line SupportReference: J57385
- You will support a wide range of users from Board members to office juniors with their technical queries at a first line basis
- Obtain information regarding the query and log via the company ticketing system resolving the issues where possible
- Where a resolution is not possible at a 1st line basis you will then escalate this to the 2nd line team
- Supporting a wide range of software within a Windows environment
- Supporting hardware such as hardware replacement, installation and upgrade
- Some on site work will be required which will mean travel within East Anglia approximately 1 - 2 days per week (expenses will be paid)
- You will liaise with users over the phone, via email and face to face
- Any prior 1st line support experience would be advantageous but not essential, alternatively any customer service or retail experience would also be beneficial
- Due to remote travel requirements you MUST have a driving license and access to your own vehicle
- An eagerness to learn and a passion for IT is essential
- You must have clear communication skills but verbal and written
- You ideally should be someone who enjoys getting to the bottom of problems
To be considered for this position please apply to the role.
For any queries please contact Jenny in our Cambridge office.