1st / 2nd Line SupportJob not available
2 Month Assignment
Based in Bar Hill
Offering up to £19.70 per hour LTD
Exciting opportunity to join a leader in the Cambridge market in their search for a temporary Service Delivery Analyst. The position will be based in Bar Hill a very easy commute from the A14 however is not easily accessible via public transport.
We are looking for a motivated and driven support candidate who can assist the company with their peak period to support the business and ensure smooth technical running.
- Providing 1st/2nd Line Support for systems and hardware including phones, desktops, laptops etc.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing issues and performing root cause analysis.
- Happy to learn quickly new technologiues, systems and procedures.
- Providing regular updates and maintaining accurate records on progress.
- Background within support roles experienced within a 1st or 2nd Line capacity
- Strong technical support skills with Windows 7 / 10, O365, Active Directory, Team Viewer
- Strong hardware support skills including mobile phones, printers, desktops and laptops
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting and diagnosis skills
For further info please contact Jenny Barrett
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: