1st / 2nd Line SupportReference: J50210
2 Month Assignment
Based in Bar Hill
Offering up to £19.70 per hour LTD
Exciting opportunity to join a leader in the Cambridge market in their search for a temporary Service Delivery Analyst. The position will be based in Bar Hill a very easy commute from the A14 however is not easily accessible via public transport.
We are looking for a motivated and driven support candidate who can assist the company with their peak period to support the business and ensure smooth technical running.
- Providing 1st/2nd Line Support for systems and hardware including phones, desktops, laptops etc.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing issues and performing root cause analysis.
- Happy to learn quickly new technologiues, systems and procedures.
- Providing regular updates and maintaining accurate records on progress.
- Background within support roles experienced within a 1st or 2nd Line capacity
- Strong technical support skills with Windows 7 / 10, O365, Active Directory, Team Viewer
- Strong hardware support skills including mobile phones, printers, desktops and laptops
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting and diagnosis skills
For further info please contact Jenny Barrett